Saturday, June 17, 2017

Inspired By All The Little Things #61 with Sue Berkley

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!



This week I have invited...
 Sue Berkley!


I asked Sue to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
My blog is called Craft Creations and was started in October 2010.  My blog was started mostly as a form of showing and keeping a record of the craft projects that I do.  As well as experimenting with new products and seeing how my style has changed over the years.

2. What is your style of card making?
My style is usually CAS (clean and simple).  However, I do like experimenting with new products and will add flowers, foil, glitter etc.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?
There are many wonderful designers in this crazy crafting world and there are few who are great sources of inspiration.  Lora, the owner of One Crazy Stamper and High Hopes Stamps is my first source of inspiration.  Then there are my fellow DT Divas as well as other Design Teams.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
My inspiration starts with the stamp that I will be using.  With some stamps it is easy to choose the pattern paper, while other times it is a bit of a challenge for me.  Sometimes I will try and create my own background by using stencils or foil.  Photos, sketches and other designers help with the inspiration.  
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
I am an extreme introvert and like nothing better than hiding in my craft room as much as possible.  This will increase even more when I retire.  So having a blog, going to craft classes as well as crops and being on a design team has helped.  The divas on the Design Team that I am on are a great bunch of gals, and even as Donna, a fellow DT member says I can be Sassy at times.  We have a great time when we meet up and see where our creative journey takes us.

Here is Sue's card using this week's inspiration!


The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach

LauraJane 

Leigh Penner 

Marcie Sharp
 Sharp Designs

Sheri Gilson

Silke Ledlow

Wanda Cullen

And one from me - Karen Day


We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, June 23rd at 11:55am. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment